• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adventures of Nana Chou - Culture

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
9.jpgTold my wife that I was going to Wal-Mart to get some chain lube. She told me to get a gallon of culture while I was there, also. Asked the nice young fellow in the automotive department where the chain lube was, but being it was his first day at Wal-Mart, he didn't know where it was either. Well, after walking around for about 30 minutes with the new Wal-Mart employee, we finally found the chain lube. After we found the chain lube, I asked the nice new Wal-Mart employee where we could get a gallon of culture. So, he carry us over to the paint department. The lady in the paint department told us that Mr. Sam would never allow "Culture" in any of his Wal-Mart stores, but she sent us to a place we could get some of that culture stuff.

So, off we went to get a little culture. We found that there culture place the paint lady at Wal-Mart told us about.

First we got to met Big Spider.

002.jpg

If his "Venom" contains culture, I don’t want any of that culture stuff.

Next we met, Alligator Gar Man.

Museum 004.jpg

If his "Bit" contains culture, don't want any of that culture stuff.

Next we met Rusty Stealth.

001.jpg

If Nana Chou has to get that rusty for culture, don't want any of that culture stuff.

Next we meet Saluting AK47 Man

Museum 007.jpg

If that dude plans on shooting us with culture, don't want any of that culture stuff.

Next we met the flame throwing dragon.

Museum 006.jpg

If that dragon plans to flame us with culture, don't want any of that culture stuff.

Next we met the long distance road runner.

Museum 011.jpg

If we got to run that far for some of that culture stuff, count us out.

You know the more I think about it, Mr. Sam was right. If it is not sold at Wal-Mart, you just don't need that culture stuff.

Beside we got a Texas Armadillo.

Museum 016.jpg

smileymadteeth.jpg

Last edited:
That's alot of getting on and off the bike. Appreciate the photos. Cool the things people come up with. I don't have an artistic bone in my body but love to see stuff like this.

I think the Wal-Mart paint lady thought you said sculpture. Anyway somebody had fun with a lot of scrap metal.

Back