• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Adjustable windshield sliders for the 2021-22 nc750x.

GLC

Reaction score
Visit site
I can find lots of the adjustable sliders for to raise the stock windshield up a couple of inches for the earlier year models up to 2019 but can't find any for model years 21 and 22. Can anyone help with this?

When I looked for my 2022 the only one I found came with the Madstad. But someone suggested this: PALMER PRODUCTS AND, Puig has on Under Development that looks good to. I just went with the Givi windscreen and going to keep an eye on the Puig. They say it works with OEM and since Givi was an exact swap it should work with that as well.

Reactions: GLC
When I looked for my 2022 the only one I found came with the Madstad. But someone suggested this: PALMER PRODUCTS AND, Puig has on Under Development that looks good to. I just went with the Givi windscreen and going to keep an eye on the Puig. They say it works with OEM and since Givi was an exact swap it should work with that as well.
Thanks very much for those links. I do like the Palmer Products options and the adjustability of it using the same screen.

I can find lots of the adjustable sliders for to raise the stock windshield up a couple of inches for the earlier year models up to 2019 but can't find any for model years 21 and 22. Can anyone help with this?
where are you finding these adjustable sliders? I can't seem to find any except Plamer for my 2018 NC750x

Here is a link to just one of a few sites where you can buy these for model year up to 2019. A google search of nc750x windshield sliders will reveal more. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33008137451.html
FYI....if you can buy it on aliexpress, you can probably buy it on www.walmart.com....a few bucks more, but you get it quicker and return it at any walmart store if you dont like it....these are also listed on walmart.com....

Those are pretty slick. I wonder if this is worth the savings over a new windscreen from Givi or madstad,

@Tas152 do you find you get a bunch of wind or turbulence underneath when in the “up” position?

Those are pretty slick. I wonder if this is worth the savings over a new windscreen from Givi or madstad,

@Tas152 do you find you get a bunch of wind or turbulence underneath when in the “up” position?

No wind turbulence in the "up" position. It is a huge improvement on the standard screen position. I tried the 1/2 way up position to start with as I prefer minimal intrusion of the screen in my eye line when riding. However there was still wind turbulence as the speed rises in that position. The top position is great and it is not too intrusive in my eye line. I'm 165cm (5'5") so it may not work as well for a taller person.

I originally added one of those cheap deflectors that attach to the top of the standard screen. This was amazingly effective in eliminating all wind turbulence. However I could not live with looking at it while riding - just one of those little things that can detract (for me) from enjoying the ride.

Back