• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Add-on adjustable wind deflector

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of you mentioned wishing something like this was available, well here it is. I imagine you were wishing it was available at a reasonable price, well, here it is not...

MRA X-creen Add-On Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade (bolt-on) - MRA.XCA : TwistedThrottle.com

Personally, I am not a fan of the concept. Going back to pesky old fluid dynamics, anything that could throw air over your head like these are claimed to would also create enough vacuum behind it to suck your teeth out through your faceshield. Sorry, I am prone to hyperbole, but you get the picture. Maybe if incorporated with a CalSci vent, I don't know.

Well, so far my teeth have remained in tact :p I have the MRA screen withe the integrated spoiler, works great for me!

DSC00438_zps0c054509.jpg

Well, so far my teeth have remained in tact :p I have the MRA screen withe the integrated spoiler, works great for me!

That's what counts. Like I said, I am an opinionated old #$%#!

They sure are proud of it though. It is a $45 option on their screen but $130 sold separately. For $25 more you can get their screen with it. Hmmm.

Back