• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

accessories i am happy with

crazyhorse

Reaction score
Visit site
okay I am really impressed with sw-motech products. The alu-rack fit perfectly! I just ordered a tail bag for the rack. The engine guards again fit perfectly. I liked all the supplied hardware. A lot of attention to detail. The footpegs in the lower position helps me with the seat issue. My radiator guard is from Bruunt through e-bay in my opinion the best looking guard made! The fender extender a must.Slime air compressor and stop and go mushroom no glue plug kit round out my list. Looking forward to a neat chain guard from Austria.Almost 1400 miles on my NC and it gets better every day!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad your happy with what you've got so far. I'm packing the slime compressor and the stop and go plugs as well. Had to google where long barn is, never heard of it before. I'm out in Bankruptville, CA aka Stockton.

okay I am really impressed with sw-motech products. The alu-rack fit perfectly! I just ordered a tail bag for the rack. The engine guards again fit perfectly. I liked all the supplied hardware. A lot of attention to detail. The footpegs in the lower position helps me with the seat issue. My radiator guard is from Bruunt through e-bay in my opinion the best looking guard made! The fender extender a must.Slime air compressor and stop and go mushroom no glue plug kit round out my list. Looking forward to a neat chain guard from Austria.Almost 1400 miles on my NC and it gets better every day!!!!!!!!!!!

Great minds think alike. I also bought the Bruudt rad guard and have the SW Motech Alu Rack and Evo side racks. Great gear!

Back