• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A long day.

Jelly

Reaction score
Visit site
So the last couple of weekends I've been working, I booked this weekend off of work so I could go out and play on the NC. All work and no play etc etc.

I decided to go for real good day out on the Saturday, so with sandwiches packed, a bottle of juice, a flask of coffee and a pouch of baccy I set off at 7:45 for a place called Stockbridge in Hampshire only using nice twisty roads thought the countryside.

Stockbridge makes a good photo opportunity for me as it's also my Surname.

ef0d95210dab09dce420819efb6d75da_zpsc538902b.jpg

I had arranged to meet my mate Bob and to see his new Bonny.

7c672a95667f4fc06ed427ffbc7174e9_zpsc005e599.jpg

A great day was had by me on ether NC, it was dry, sunny and relatively warm.

I never had a doubt about the NC being the right bike for me, and yesterday just reinforced that, I enjoyed EVERY one of the 315 miles I did, I got home about 17:30 feeling tired yes, but also totally exhilarated.

It had 955 miles when I got home, so just to get it over the 1000 I 'had' to go out again today for another few hours. Now it's tucked away after having a shampoo and polish, all ready for next week! :D

Did I mention that I just abso-bloody-lutely love my NC? :eek:

So the last couple of weekends I've been working, I booked this weekend off of work so I could go out and play on the NC. All work and no play etc etc.

I decided to go for real good day out on the Saturday, so with sandwiches packed, a bottle of juice, a flask of coffee and a pouch of baccy I set off at 7:45 for a place called Stockbridge in Hampshire only using nice twisty roads thought the countryside.

Stockbridge makes a good photo opportunity for me as it's also my Surname.

mate Bob and to see his new Bonny.

A great day was had by me on ether NC, it was dry, sunny and relatively warm.

I never had a doubt about the NC being the right bike for me, and yesterday just reinforced that, I enjoyed EVERY one of the 315 miles I did, I got home about 17:30 feeling tired yes, but also totally exhilarated.

It had 955 miles when I got home, so just to get it over the 1000 I 'had' to go out again today for another few hours. Now it's tucked away after having a shampoo and polish, all ready for next week! :D

Did I mention that I just abso-bloody-lutely love my NC? :eek:

9.jpgLike your riding suit and boots. Riding is what it is all about.

Smileyok.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Like your riding suit and boots. Riding is what it is all about.

Thankyou, the jacket and trousers, sorry, pants cost me 80 quid, 135 bucks and they both work a treat.
The boots cost me another 75 quid, again, really waterproof, totally comfy and loads of protection, you don't have to pay big bucks for good kit.
I have a pair of Sidi boots too which I use in the summer with leather strides (pants again), the boots in the pic are for winter as they are really warm.
As you can tell I'm not a great lover of spending money ;) but I did treat my self to a new lid when I bought the bike, I got a really good deal on the new Shoei Neotec, so far it's proving to be a really good lid. :)

Back