• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A Little Northwest Arkansas Camping Ride!

e2341bee4b25a4d821819264d2fc22c3.jpg
Brian made coffee while I slept in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1c7485f435ad50da929a9e900fb11c8d.jpg
After 3 hours of riding mountainous back roads full of freshly graded rock and mud, we arrive at Steel Creek--breathtaking!

e5be9d3f42ce2128fb3f1426d46b4b09.jpg
Rehydrated scrambled eggs and instant coffee=not that bad; super cool Coleman burner and micro eating set=lots of we're-motorcycle- campers fun.

f03f1d8f1d9b45dbcc355ec72f4c6ac3.jpg
Dropped my baby while trying to pull over to view a scenic overlook. Looks super scary, but really I just slipped on the gravel when coming to a stop and she went under the guard rail. Super sad that my pink bark busters are scuffed. [emoji20]

ac1b4dcb1a6a197abe77618d3fec9d67.jpg
Home again after 5 fabulous days! Ready to go again now! Arkansas was absolutely beautiful and the roads were sooooo much fun.

Hope to see you guys next year at the Hillbilly Hangout! Got to love riding in Arkansas.

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the haves, the have nots will be joining us soon. After all this a non-exclusive club.

I believe I have dropped my bike everytime I have been in Arkansas!

Last edited:
f03f1d8f1d9b45dbcc355ec72f4c6ac3.jpg
Dropped my baby while trying to pull over to view a scenic overlook. Looks super scary, but really I just slipped on the gravel when coming to a stop and she went under the guard rail. Super sad that my pink bark busters are scuffed. [emoji20]

Should have put the words before the pic. I was freaking out until I read it.

I don't think replacement plastic for the hand guard are too expensive.

This photo is confusing. 1 skewer has 2 wieners and the other only has 1. I know Brian wouldn't hog the wieners so that would mean he is wearing purple toe nail polish.

Brian always has his toenails painted purple. Thought you guys shared intimate moments during Hillbilly Hangout!?

Glad to hear your ok. $60 bucks for new plastic I would just repaint them

Sorry. Didn't mean to freak you out. I don't really understand how tapatalk works.

Back