• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

75.3mpg

BeaverRZR

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got home from a 1,000mile ride this weekend around central and eastern Oregon. I avg'd 62-66mpg but my best tank was 75! I made an effort to hunch down behind the windshield on that tank.
Great ride, great bike. Just needs a softer seat!!!

photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 4.jpg
photo 5.jpg
photo.jpg

Did you ride down I-84? i used to live in the Seattle area and came home for Christmas one year. I decided to take I-84. Somewhere close to Portland is an awesome looking waterfall.

I agree. The stock seat is too soft. I now have a Corbin that most consider "hard as a rock" but its 10 times more comfie on a long ride than the stock seat. The key is to distribute your weight over the largest surface area possible.

Great ride, great bike. Just needs a softer seat

Or maybe it needs a firmer seat..........;). With better support in the right areas.......

wow that seat must be worth a fortune it has that antique look about it,shoulda brought it home and put it on EBAY it bound to fetch a small fortune.;).

8514d1379885631-75-3mpg-photo-5.jpg

Thanks for the report and the great pics. I'm gonna have to get over and ride those roads next summer.

Back