• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

3 Days Ride around Gaspésie

2brnut2b

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Attachments

• quebec-gaspé-quebec.JPG
    quebec-gaspé-quebec.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Enjoy your ride....Never been up to that part of your country but hope to make it sometime this summer.
Stay safe.

Looking forward to your pictures. I did the same trip about 7 years ago. Loved it the whole way, from the rocky shore with the waves almost coming over the road on the north side, to the towns, villages further on. You are one lucky guy!

Ive always wanted to do that ride. Last time I was out east I was anxious to ride the Cabot Trail and didn't allow enough tine for the Gaspe. Maybe you pictures will motivate me.

I was back home yesterday evening at 9h00. Wednesday morning at 7h00 I was on the road and made it to Amqui where I met a guy from another forum who just took delivery of a black AT. I ride with him a litlle hour and then on my way to Paspebiac where I was supposed to camp. After 650 km in cold, cloudy and rainy weather, I decided to take a motel room . After a few beers, I forgot to put my phone on the charger. I have an USB gizmo I can plug on but I discovered later that it doesn't charge at all... So I'm very disapointed to tell you I have no other pics than the one above...On thursday, I ride to Percé and Gaspé without taking pictures and It was raining all the way and chances to see the sun if I stayed there were very few...So I rode and rode to Ste-Anne-Des-Monts where my father used to live when he was younger and went to see the family house...it is still there, as changed a lot but It stirred my memories a lot. On the road again this time to the next village called Cap-Chat for my mother's house when she was younger. Same here...very emotional because when I was young, when the school was over in the end of June, i was always the same: My parents put me in a bus and shipped me to my grand-mother. I haven't seen theses houses for 36 years...Curiously, the sun setted out...Then I started thinking about my own family and I decided to make myself at home ...;)

I've had a great time during these 2 days, I wanted to ride and that is what I did. I wanted to see the Rocher Percé and i saw it. Very, very impressive. Many road works, the heavy rains of the last days had brought pieces of roads but very fun to ride; some very twisty sections and others sections were straight lines with a rock wall on the left and the sea on the other side and nobody on the road...twisting the throttle in theses occasions is priceless...

The only pics I have:
2016_06_15_CRF1000_2_BRNUT2_B_002.jpg

I did that exact same ride last year (mid-August). I was lucky, not a single drop of water, temperature went up to 33°C. I ended up doing around 1800 Km when I got back home. My brother-in-law also did it two weeks before me... It was around 9-10°C all the time with freakin rain the entire week.. Go figure..

Just curious, have you had a chance to give the AT a try ?

Last edited:
Back