• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2017 750x frunk cover will fit on 2014 700x?

Soarezito

Reaction score
Visit site
As many of you for sure I miss the option to safely and securely attach a tank bag.

Will the new model frunk cover fit the old version one?

As many of you for sure I miss the option to safely and securely attach a tank bag.

Will the new model frunk cover fit the old version one?
My guess-No, since the frunk on the 2017 model is larger than the 2014 models.. (1 liter larger). You might want to check with dealer and see if part #s are the same or the dimensions for both.

My guess-No, since the frunk on the 2017 model is larger than the 2014 models.. (1 liter larger). You might want to check with dealer and see if part #s are the same or the dimensions for both.
It's defiantly not the same part number, the newer to has the brackets to tire down a tank bag. As for being 1 liter larger I'm not sure if that translated into different dimensions for the lid or if the inside is simply a different size? I don't think we'll know for sure until someone with a newer and older (or two riders with different years) actually tries putting one on the other

Back