• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014 Honda NC700X 1,587 miles $3,900

Juan_Banjovy

Reaction score
Visit site
New leftover I bought in 2019 with zero miles, paid $6,717.07 out the door. Got the papers. I don't ride it enough to justify keeping it. My riding days are over. Manual transmission. Kept in garage always & never dropped. Replaced original tires in 2020. Replaced brake lines with Spiegler braided lines, replaced stock brake pads with EBC HH brake pads. Got the Seat Concepts upgrade installed. Soupy's adjustable lowering links, crash bars, neoprene for gaiters, Grip Puppies, Fiamm louder horn, reflective rim tape. Also includes a Parabellum tall windscreen, tank bag & tail bag, none of which I ever installed. I'm in Lewisville, Texas. Northwest of Dallas. Oh, that oil light: I turned the key for the pic but didn't start the engine. It goes off when started. IMG_0642.jpegIMG_0645.jpegIMG_0651.jpegImage.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep. It looks great. Your potential buyer had better not pass that one up!

Back