• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013 US colors???

lrivers

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone heard if we will be getting the white, black or red NC's in the US for 2013?
I was in a dealership last weekend and all the sales guy would say was maybe.

My dealer did not know either... Guess we'll find out in May... :)

I was in the dealership yesterday and they had 2013 brochures on the counter. The NC page showed the same old silver/black combo. I think it's unchanged for 2013.

I've heard from my dealer that white and red will be here in May. Plus a slight price increase... a few hundred bucks.

Really? That looks like the 2012 red we have here unchanged unless something else is going,on that I am unaware of.

Looks like they're playing musical chairs between countries... The only X we had in Canada was black for 2012 and it's now red for 2013. Check this out, I bet we'll have the silver in 2014 !

So Urup got four colors for 2012 and other markets got one color. Seems odd.
I like all four 2012 colors. Hopefully the US will at least get a couple to choose from in 2013.

I may be wrong, but I've never heard of a company (especially as big as Honda) only offering one color of bike a year...wtf? Is it 1913?

Yep in Europe we get the black, white, silver and red for the NC700X, but we don't get the red NC700s whereas other parts of the world do......:$

Hey wozza, I hope you get that red S over there for '13!

I may be wrong, but I've never heard of a company (especially as big as Honda) only offering one color of bike a year...wtf? Is it 1913?

Motorcycles haven't sold like they used to. Last year was 450,000 in the US compared to pre-recession 1.1 million in 2005-06 or 60% fewer nowadays. Get used to it, until more people get re-employed with more disposable income. Though the NC's mileage and price make it attractive despite whatever color it is. I'm considering going Phillip's route and getting the plastics re-painted someday.

Looks like they're playing musical chairs between countries... The only X we had in Canada was black for 2012 and it's now red for 2013. Check this out, I bet we'll have the silver in 2014 !

No way dude! lol. My 2012 silver is being back ordered and I'm still waiting for its arrival as we speak.

Europe is a small area compared to NA. So it must be easier to keep everything available there. In contrast NA is huge, so for them it might be easier to switch the models around the continent as different model years !!!

The US motorcycle market is mostly about cruisers. The NC700X will have such a small market share I think Honda played it safe here with the most common color seen on US vehicles: GREY (or silver if you prefer a more elegant name).

Greg

Back