• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013 Calendar

My white horse

P1040270_zpsec970a32.jpg

NC700Xy2.jpg

ENDUROCLUB-2012-Sakarya-Pamukova_26.jpg

2013 is getting rather close :eek:

What is the deal here? I must confess I don't really even have a clue as to how one makes a calendar from a bunch of internet forum pictures. Can it end up being a "real" calendar somehow, or...????

:befuddled old guy:

FlaNC700X started this thread and I will PM him to see if he had a plan. If not I have a background in commercial art and would be willing to do the layout and find a printer, get prices on small runs etc. We could do multiple pictures per page so that everyone that submitted could have a photo in the calender. Please like this page if you agree to multi pictures or leave a commit.

I like it better with one. It makes you pick the best and someone can have pride in being the monthly pick. Now if you wanted to add a row of additional smaller pics to the facing (calendar) page, that would be fine. Of course, I didn't enter a pic so my dog isn't in it.

I also prefer a single picture per month. A row of auxiliaries on the facing page would be fine with me, too.

OK I had a talk with FlaNC700X and so far no one has had a post against me doing this, so as of today I will start work on this and I hope to have it done by the end of the week so that I can take orders and get these printed and shipped before the first of the year. It's gonna be tight but I will try my best. I have no idea how to set up a pole and voting stuff, especially with some members submitting several photos on a page, also there is the time crunch. So if there is no objection I will try to use the most representative photos as the main monthly photo, with one or two smalls on the open areas of the date page and then as many of the other submissions as possible on the back page. I will blank out plate numbers where necessary and I will have to crop some photos. Members will get photo credit under there screen names unless otherwise requested ( I will be requesting the highest res images possible from those with the monthly photos.

Also anyone who has winter or snow photo's please submit them to this site as soon as possible so that I can select a few for the winter months, time to roll those bikes out of the garage and get some great shots I will be posting this also as a new thread with attention all members so hopefully everyone will read it.
Thanks to all.............C.J.

Also Night Shots if you got them.

Last edited:
I hope that the calandar ends up a truely International as I would love to see shots fron different countries but then I guess this is an American based forum

I would like to see this, too, and I bet it will be this way (assuming sufficient pics from across the globe?).

Back