• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013 Calendar

I got an idea today, yes that will be it for the year! :D What if we take pictures of our NC700x with great scenery behind it and choose the 12 best and make a calendar for 2013? Then sell the calendar at a minimal profit and send the profit to the forum?

I love the calendar idea... will throw something up for consideration...

I know that this is not up to the standard of the others but it's the best I have got. As the NC only gets used on the commuter run it doesn't get to see many beautiful sights. that's what the Crossrunners for
dcp_4032-1.jpg

As I said the Crossrunner gets to see all the good sights. I hope nobody minds me posting this no NC shot on here. If the do please accept my appologies now

dcp_3825.jpg

100_0606.jpg

Last edited:
Xcellor- go find something Texan and take a picture by it. Example= Dallas Cheerleader, armadillo...the Alamo!

I will as soon as I get some time! For now, please look a little closer at the second pic, there is a Texas Aggie flag (ATM) being flown by my neighbor! Gig'um Aggies!!!!

Back