• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

'19 DCT: alternative f-peg loc'n?

wowee

Reaction score
Visit site
On Honda's 2019 NC750X/DCT R-side display pic: the silver-washered bolt between the brake pedal's toe-stub and the exhaust pipe. What's on the L-side @ that pt.? Is that a possible loc. for altern. f-pegs?

In hosp. 2 mos. w/ no end in sight, or I'd check it myself.

On Honda's 2019 NC750X/DCT R-side display pic: the silver-washered bolt between the brake pedal's toe-stub and the exhaust pipe. What's on the L-side @ that pt.? Is that a possible loc. for altern. f-pegs?

In hosp. 2 mos. w/ no end in sight, or I'd check it myself.
What is “f-peg”? What exactly is “R-side display pic”? No picture is attached to your posting.

Not everyone may understand your abreviations. If you use full words you may get more responses. If you are referencing a particular picture, post it here in the thread. Otherwise, your picture reference is ambiguous.

The bolt you are referencing attaches the exhaust pipe to the frame I believe. According to the parts diagram its only an 8mm bolt.
Definitely not strong enough to hold a footpeg and way to low anyway. It would drag on the first corner you came to. There does not appear to be a corresponding bolt on the left side.

Back