• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

14th Rick's Eastern Rendezvous - May 13-17, 2015

Deckyon

Reaction score
raven.deckyon.com
I am planning on going to this one, and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Looks like it is pretty inexpensive. I believe some of you are on the ADVRider forums as well, so you may already know about it. It would just be nice to have a decent NC700 showing for the meet. The ADVRider forums link below has all the necessary registration forms and all, so I will not double post any of that. There is a lot of Information.

It is at Black Bear Resort in Hampton, TN. (205 Dennis Cove Rd, Hampton, Tn - for the GPS's)

ADV Forums Link: 14th Rick's Eastern Rendezvous -- May 13-17, 2015 -- Hampton, TN - ADVrider

I plan on just hitting the expressways to and from since all the real riding starts when we get there. Anyone in the area, post here and we can meet up along the way and ride in together. I am heading up Wednesday morning, possibly leaving Louisville around 8am or 9am. The route states roughly 6 hours driving from Louisville (330 miles approx).

My Ride Plans, from Louisville, KY: https://trips.furkot.com/ts/08OnQI

I'll be up in the mountains that weekend, but down by the Dragon. Some of us Nighthawkers get together down there every year at the Kickstand Lodge in Stecoah. Make sure you ride Big Laurel Road, take the trip up to Roan Mountain, 33 down by Great Smoky Mountains, 209 South of Hot Springs, 80 north of 19E, all good roads. Look out for Halcyon Days. Good fellow. Probably on a DR650. Tell him dubb said hey.

Deckyon;

If you see an OldFatWhiteGuy on a red NC700, wave, it might be me. Don't know if I will get that far north, but that weekend will be the first test of my NC.

Back