• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

100,000' Ride Colorado

Bring the total elevation to 103,067.. depending on who's numbers you use.

Here are the rest of the totals from the GPS

I was just at Loveland Pass in June. We snow skied at Arapahoe Basin on the last day of their season (yes, in June!). That photo you posted looks very familiar!

Thanks for sharing your photos. I love going along on virtual rides.

I love Colorado. Never been there on a motorcycle. I hope that changes within this next year!

Thanks for bringing us along!

Wish I was there. Our Arkansas mountains are nice but yours are incredible.

Thanks MW. I hear great things about the Ozarks and hope I can get there next June for a ride.

OldJeff
Thanks for the posts! Great photos!
You're welcome!

670cc
I was just at Loveland Pass in June. We snow skied at Arapahoe Basin on the last day of their season (yes, in June!). That photo you posted looks very familiar!

Thanks for sharing your photos. I love going along on virtual rides

I have been here 3 yeas and that was the first time I had gotten up there. :rolleyes:

itlives
I love Colorado. Never been there on a motorcycle. I hope that changes within this next year!

Thanks for bringing us along!

The Rockies are just awesome - from Southern Colorado up through Canada you just can't go wrong. Hope you get a chance to see them from your bike.

Last edited:
Good job! Thanks for the photos. Have been through Colorado on the bike on I-70. It was beautiful but it was also in May and evidently still plenty cold enough for snow up top. Rode through snow squalls in Vail and again over Eisenhower Pass. Would have stopped to take pictures but was too busy trying not to die of hypothermia or sliding off the road.

Damn nice posting .... was on two of these passes in July and the one (can't remember) my guide/trainer had to just stop and pay homage to God as it was the most beautiful view I've experienced on a bike. Those of you in CO just have it too good .... thanks for the posting and the route ... wish I would have had it when I was there for the HU gathering... but it was raining when I left so just enjoyed 285 and 50 out of Salida .... could ride that or 550 every day (in summer of course) .. thanks again .

The roads are smooth and very neat as your bike you have much experience of the riding I realized in your way on which you ride may be in the next season I make also plan for the bike tour.

Back