• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bar End Mirrors

DevilDogMech

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

With the stock mirrors on my 14’ NC700X, I can see what’s behind me in the lanes next to me, but not behind me. All I see are my shoulders... [emoji2369]

Has anyone put bar ends on their bike? If so, reviews and suggestions?

Will in Chicago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't tried bar end mirrors but the idea of changing them to something else in general appeals to me, especially sense I broke one off[emoji28]

I split lanes and have bark busters already so I don't want to add more to my bar ends

I've seen a few different types of bar end mirrors, is there something you're already looking at?

Last edited:
I busted one of my mirrors and plan on ordering these

OKSTNO Universal Motorcycle Indicator 10mm 8mm Rear View Side Mirrors Integrated LED Turn Signals Fit for Street Bikes Cruiser Scooters https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072PVGKMP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Qp0aDbDSANJF1
8dec32112ec7da9f217989322cd1d36a.jpg

They look shorter so I'm not sure if that's going to work out better, the same or worse for seeing behind me but I forgot about mirror extenders being an option, so thanks for that reminder

My neighbor has bar end mirrors that wrap under the grips. They do not make the bike wider. The line of sight is below your forearm and elbow. He likes them, but his handlebars are higher on his motorcycle.

JT

I like the mirror extenders. Just cheap ones from ebay. They do help extend past your shoulders for better view and alleviates some buffeting. I'm sure it varies with the windscreen you are using.

Back