• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Star Bolt (shc)

Joe A.

Reaction score
Visit site
I was out for a ride Saturday morning on the NC (honda content) and the local yamaha dealer had a bunch of bikes lined up for demo rides. I rode the FZ09 and it is quite the package, I really enjoyed the bike. However, as I'm looking for another bike to add, and I'm keeping the NC, it's not in contention. What surprised the hell out of me was how much fun the Star Bolt was! what a great vibe, (especially form a Japanese manufacterer), great motor and all around smile producer this bike was. there was a rider on a CB500x and he took it out after I did. He would need surgery to remove the grin from his face! This is not a bike I normally would consider, but it is now on the list of possible "just for the fun of it" bikes. I'm not trying to sell these, but just sharing my surprise at what a nice little package this is.

I was out for a ride Saturday morning on the NC (honda content) and the local yamaha dealer had a bunch of bikes lined up for demo rides. I rode the FZ09 and it is quite the package, I really enjoyed the bike. However, as I'm looking for another bike to add, and I'm keeping the NC, it's not in contention. What surprised the hell out of me was how much fun the Star Bolt was! what a great vibe, (especially form a Japanese manufacterer), great motor and all around smile producer this bike was. there was a rider on a CB500x and he took it out after I did. He would need surgery to remove the grin from his face! This is not a bike I normally would consider, but it is now on the list of possible "just for the fun of it" bikes. I'm not trying to sell these, but just sharing my surprise at what a nice little package this is.
I tired a Bolt at Daytona last year. Could see none of the instruments in the sun light. Deal killer for me.

I wouldn't buy that style of bike, but to me it was the best looking bike at the dealership. Way better looking than any Harley sportster I've seen.

Back