• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X Review

It was nice and honest. I can respect that over an article that either incessantly bashes or just kisses ***. I am seeing more and more of these kinds of reviews coming in lately, and not just for the NC7X. It seems the latest trend of cross country and adventure riding has struck a good chord with people. Nice to know we own a nice "swiss army knife" or "jack of all trades" bike.

I did find the author's view on the gas tank to frunk amusing. I have put fuel in mine a few times already, and I have to say, after riding one day for 2+ hours in a sitting, it was nice to be forced to stand up to refuel. Made me walk and stretch, and my legs and arse appreciated me for it. I will take that over "easy" fueling any day. Whenever I get gas in my cage I get out and walk around and stretch as well.

I think exactly the same Deckyon. About the gas tank, the bike I owned before the NC was a F650GS 02' and the gas tank was also under the seat but no frunk soooo...
but anyway, I believe it is an honest and objective review.

nice review. I really believe that this bike is a game changer in the long run. It just does so many things well and is very forwrd thinking.

It was nice and honest. I can respect that over an article that either incessantly bashes or just kisses ***. I am seeing more and more of these kinds of reviews coming in lately, and not just for the NC7X. It seems the latest trend of cross country and adventure riding has struck a good chord with people. Nice to know we own a nice "swiss army knife" or "jack of all trades" bike.

I did find the author's view on the gas tank to frunk amusing. I have put fuel in mine a few times already, and I have to say, after riding one day for 2+ hours in a sitting, it was nice to be forced to stand up to refuel. Made me walk and stretch, and my legs and arse appreciated me for it. I will take that over "easy" fueling any day. Whenever I get gas in my cage I get out and walk around and stretch as well.

The true art to long distance riding is to understand that the one and only thing which will get you from A to B is time in the saddle.

Having a 300 mile range may seem, to some, the most important contributor, but for me that simply not the case, nor is 'less time through speed'.

You'll cover more ground in the long run relaxed at 50 to 60 mph, enjoying the ride, and stopping to stretch your legs and rest your brain every couple of hours.

The tank Range on the NC is well over 150 miles, I'd struggle to run out before I wanted to stop for a stretch.

The NC is well balanced, tracks well in the corner, you are sat high with comfortable handlebar geometry.

I did 300 miles on 2 separate rides today, 100 mile round trip to one of my favourite bike meets for a coffee this morning, and 200 miles of country roads with the wife this afternoon, it was relaxing, not rushed.

I think if your end game is maximum distance with minimum stops 2 wheels is the wrong choice, the attitude will ultimately kill you through lack of concentration

Back