• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Awesome Online Mapping and Trip-making site

Deckyon

Reaction score
raven.deckyon.com
There are too many features for me to go over on this site. I have only been playing around with it so far, doing some pseudo trips, but it has been great. I have been able to import GPX files, KMZ files, search for lodging and food and such along the route and even book (never hit send on the bookings, however). It is a work in progress, but has been given a lot of love from the ADVRider forums to get it more motorcycle centric.

https://trips.furkot.com

The ADVRider Forums thread for it is the following:
Help me improve Furkot, a free online road trip planner - ADVrider

The following post is another one to check out. It is a KMZ of people who have listed sites for stopovers for fellow adventure riders.
ADVrider - View Single Post - Tent Space Map

I know quite a few of you here are on the ADVrider forums, and for those who are not, it is an awesome resource for adventure riding.

I listed my place in the tent space thread there. When I was part of the local aircooled VW club we had a similar thing. It was very handy and helpful. I saved a young couple on their honeymoon. They were headed to Colorado from Florida and broke down in Louisiana in their 1961 beetle. You can make lifelong friends sometimes. I would encourage everyone to sign up on the ADV tent space.

I would like to see a similar thread/sticky here for it.

Back