• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Maine trip coming up

Joe A.

Reaction score
Visit site
1 week from tomorrow I'm heading to Skowhegan Maine for a Moto Guzzi rally. And I will be taking the NC! I have been too busy this summer to take it on more than a 200 or so mile ride and looking forward to crunching some miles on this bike. I love my MG, but this little NC is turning into my go to ride. the only thing this bike lacks is the "soul" or visceral feel of most of the bikes I have owned. Having said that, it does so many things well and is so comfortable, I find I like this bike more than I probably should. there are times I wish for a few extra ponies, but those times are few and short lived. I will be posting a ride report when I return.

It speaks volumes for the little NC that you own a MG and are going to a MG rally and take the NC! Take pics! (Of the rally , too)

MG rallies or a world onto themselves:cool: All brands are welcome and admired for what they are designed to do. Plus, I've been going to these things for about 13 years now and know probably everybody that owns a Guzzi....given they only sell about a dozen bikes a year worldwide....or so it seems;)

Us too! In a week The Girl and I are heading for Vermont and then over to Bangor, Me with a ride through Skowhegan on the way. Last Spring in Daytona I was at Pantheon Pizza for the Guzzi get together (try and make it every year) with friends on a V4 Tuono R and a Guzzi Breva 1100. I was on the NC and the Guzzi crowd around my bike was 4 times the Tuono. Gotta love the Gootsie peeps.

Us too! In a week The Girl and I are heading for Vermont and then over to Bangor, Me with a ride through Skowhegan on the way. Last Spring in Daytona I was at Pantheon Pizza for the Guzzi get together (try and make it every year) with friends on a V4 Tuono R and a Guzzi Breva 1100. I was on the NC and the Guzzi crowd around my bike was 4 times the Tuono. Gotta love the Gootsie peeps.

If your in Skowegan the weekend of 9/5-7, stop in at the Two Rivers Campground. I should be easy to find:cool:

If you see an ST1300, Yamaha GTS (forkless wonder), Tiger 800 and Super Tenere just stop and say hi. We will be heading from the White Mountains to Bangor sometime around Thursday or Friday. Depends on how much fun we have (read get kicked out) in the Green Mountains of Vermont first.

Its nice sound and I really impressed with your ideas about the bike trip and in the future I also have plans for the bike trip to the Vietnam and may be my other friends are with me..

Back