• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Honda?

When you see it in person and really analysis it I thought that you sit rather low, handlebars at shoulder level and there is a whole lotta mass in from of where your hands are. When I'm on my BMW RT at least I'm up and looking down and on my GF's NCX, well, you know. While I did not sit on it, even for curiosity sake, I can't imagine the type of rider it might appeal to being able to maneuver this thing, especially at low speeds.

How long until somebody starts a thread wondering which parts are interchangeable with the NC series?

Did the equally dorky Integra just die a quiet death or something? Is it still available or is this horrendous eyesore its replacement?

Last edited:
I kinda dig it. It's got some interesting lines up front, but the rear looks pretty good. It's also got that Big Ruckus inspired rear seat/backrest.

I'm not trading my NC in, though. Not for this bike (only a Triumph Tiger Explorer XC). It's way too low for my usage. I wonder if they got the seat right on it though...

Most people react negatively to new concepts. In ten years when all bikes resemble that one, you won't think anything of it. For all we know this is the look of the next Gold Wing.

I definitely prefer the under grip rear view mirror design. Beats looking at your shoulders in the mirrors. However, I still have to question the functionality of that near horizontal piece of plastic that resembles a windshield.

I think it's a fresh look, and way better than a Harley that looks 60 years old the day you buy it. I would just like to see it in a brighter color.

Last edited:
Back