• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motorcyclist beware - New Chevy Surburban Mom at wheel.

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
9.jpgThis Mom in her brand new Chevy Surburban came across two lanes of traffic, while yelling and looking at her kids in the back seat. Never saw me on the bike, or anyone else for that matter. The sad part is she still has no idea what she did! Wish I had the video on for the whole event, but I didn't.

[video=youtube;RUYKMnRtRRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUYKMnRtRRI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

smileyfear.jpg

Last edited:
OCR. The video didn't start until the 10 second mark. I think we missed the park where she cut you off. Can't say I'm surprised. Sometimes I think they do it intentionally.

If that's the case, she should have a great view of him while she was turned around yelling at her kids.

I think the problem is he WAS in her blind spot... which is every where EXCEPT in the back seat with her kids. (offer the kids candy, they might let you get in the car with them where it is safe!)

I think the problem is he WAS in her blind spot... which is every where EXCEPT in the back seat with her kids. (offer the kids candy, they might let you get in the car with them where it is safe!)

Good point, except I think it may be a felony to offer kids candy these days....

I think we are seeing the end of the footage as he is either overtaking the SUV or pulling up beside her to offer up some hand and arm signals. :mad:

Am I missing something? The video is only 17 seconds long with 13 seconds being a text intro and then a 4 second shot of a Suburban. While I automatically assume that every large SUV on the road can't see me or thinks of me as somewhat of a target, I didn't see any problems here other than the positioning of the bike to the large vehicle.

She started in the far right lane, came all the way to the far left lane while only looking and yelling at the kids. She was already in the right lane before I could push the button to start the video machine. She like to hit an auto that fell back behind me and me on my bike.

Have you seen the new water cooled 500cc and 750cc posted on this site. I went to Harley and they are front page on the Harley site. Wonder where the unit is produced?

Back