• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A Few New Farkles

Pikester

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everybody,

I just installed a few things, one of them being Dale's rear rack, which should come as an option from mother honda if you ask me. Here are a few pics.

Ride safe,
PikesterIMG_0730.jpgIMG_0731.jpgIMG_0732.jpg

I love my rack from Dale. Quality build and great power coating. Refils at the pump are cake now. I cant wait to really put it to the test this coming weekend.

Farkles............

Pikester,

Can you share with us where you got the USB plug and whether or not it is controlled by the adjacent switch?

Slo_Rider

Melensdad,

Here is the info. on the phone holder:
The website is rammount.com and the part # is RAM-HOL-AP19U.

Ahh, OK, and sadly bummer. It won't fit the newer model iPhones.

I'm not a fan of the x-mount clamp from Ram, which is what fits my iPhone.

I have a Quadlock for Ram ball mounts on order now. It has to be better than the TwistyRides iPhone case I currently have.

The TwistyRides is great for waterproof and security but its so darn bulky its just not practical to carry. I think when it comes to secure carry cases on a motorcycle I'm looking for a unicorn?

Why don't you like the Ram X mounts? I've used them with iPhone 5 and 6s for probably 100,000 miles with no problem whatsoever.

Why don't you like the Ram X mounts? I've used them with iPhone 5 and 6s for probably 100,000 miles with no problem whatsoever.

I cant use the X mount because it presses the Sleep button on the iPhone X. And if that button gets held down, it will call 911 (a couple awkward conversations with an operator before I figured that out). As long as you don't have any key buttons on the sides of your phone, it works great. But I changed mounts after that.

It was more expensive, but has been flawless since I got it. I have a list of the new stuff I added last year at this link.
New Phone Mount << Adventures of Raven

Lots of the roads around me are gravel with washboards and potholes ... I just don't trust that type of mount on the roads we have around here!

I love my rack from Dale. Quality build and great power coating. Refils at the pump are cake now. I cant wait to really put it to the test this coming weekend.

Is Dale still making those racks? I’d consider getting one - still a few weeks before I leave on my trip..

Hey Red, i dunno if he is or not. I msg him last year and still have not heard back from him on a rack for myself. I heard that he sold the dealership last year and i don't know of anyone who has heard from him. Everytime i do find one up for sale, i either have already spent my allotted amount for that month or it has already sold... URGH, i have some old faded aluminum speed/parking signs i may just have to make my own!! :{)

I cant use the X mount because it presses the Sleep button on the iPhone X. And if that button gets held down, it will call 911 (a couple awkward conversations with an operator before I figured that out). As long as you don't have any key buttons on the sides of your phone, it works great. But I changed mounts after that.
Ah, I see. Another reason for me not to upgrade phones.

Back