• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone else having trouble with the site today?

MZ5

Reaction score
Visit site
I get "Website currently unavailable" on many, many pages today. Been this way the whole day. I'm astonished I'm able to post this question, actually. What's amok?

Hi there... Looks like we have been having trouble with the content delivery host... Should be ok now.... If you still have trouble clear your cache

I get "Website currently unavailable" on many, many pages today. Been this way the whole day. I'm astonished I'm able to post this question, actually. What's amok?

Yeah. I had to talk to the wife and play fetch with the dog.

All seems well now; thanks.
It was raining here over the weekend. We southern 'Zonies don't know what to do when it rains outside. Won't a person melt or something?
:p

All seems well now; thanks.
It was raining here over the weekend. We southern 'Zonies don't know what to do when it rains outside. Won't a person melt or something?
:p

Naw... Just get out the Frogg Toggs for the 2 or 3 times a year it happens. As you know it is a gorgeous day now.

Back