• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Noise control helmet

Very cool looking! Curious to see if this really stacks up to independent tests, can hardly wait for reviews to start being published! :D

As an early adopter for tech like this, I'll be on the pre-order list for sure.

I won't be happy about giving up my Shoei Neotec but noise is something I don't tolerate well. I use ear plugs even on short rides.

Of course, safety and the price including the Bluetooth mod will be the deciding factors for me to give up on the Neotec's features; gonna miss the drop-down sun visor.

Definitely gonna get one of these. Hope the price is not too high. I have a problem with my left ear that I cannot deal with noise. I've had to give up hobbies in the past before because of it (shooting firearms unsuppressed hence the username). This is my first motorcycle and without a reduction in wind noise beyond a madstad and a schuberth S2 with earplugs I may have to give up riding too. Really hoping this helps.

Any release news for this helmet? I'm surprised they're not taking pre-orders by now.

I'm surprised this hasn't been released yet. What could be the problem? Maybe they're not able to meet the Snell and DOT requirements.

Noise cancellation by playing the noise signal 180 degrees off phase after proper processing has been under research for more than 25 years now but I have yet to 'hear' of any major deployment on planes/trains/buildings or now, helmets - only active noise cancelling headphones, mostly on planes (I remember looking at photographs of a Ford Transit with a tandem of strange speakers by its exhaust sometime in late '80s maybe at some UK lab in a local electronics magazine).
There may be some grey spot preventing widespread deployment. Anybody 'heard' anything on the research field?

I'm a great fan of Sena and use a Sena 20S with my Schuberth S3.

Whilst this looks like a good idea, I have two comments:

1. Michael Schumacher's experience with cameras and helmets would steer me away from any helmet mounted camera
2. There's no mention of the amount or level of protection from the helmet which is the basic requirement

Back