• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wich small alu topbox?

Markino

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
I think I'll buy the SW Motech alu rack form my NC700X and I'd like to add a small alu topcase in order to put just the second helmet and/or rain suites ecc... I don't need a big box and I also think my wife will appreciate to lean on it. ;)

Can you seggest me a good topbox that fit well and can be used as backrest on NC with SW motech rack?

The nice thing about the alu rack is that they make an adapter for just about everything. I'd recommend looking at all the luggage manufacturer web sites and when something catches your eye, see if SW Motech has an adapter available. Sorry, but I can't help you with a recommendation for an aluminum box since I went with a Givi V46 case.

Bob

Hi guys,
I think I'll buy the SW Motech alu rack form my NC700X and I'd like to add a small alu topcase in order to put just the second helmet and/or rain suites ecc... I don't need a big box and I also think my wife will appreciate to lean on it. ;)

Can you seggest me a good topbox that fit well and can be used as backrest on NC with SW motech rack?
Think on Markino Do you really need a top box? surly you can throw your bits in your front compartment ,,, I think top boxes spoil the lines of the bike,,and remind me of pizza delivery bikes!!!

I certainly find my top box invaluble. I put my work bag in there so that if I buy anything on the way to/from work such as milk paper and so on I can put them in the not the tank compartment. top boxes may not be pretty but to some of function comes before form. Even my Crossrunner has full luggage for those trips up north

Back