• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Which color do you fancy?

Which color do you fancy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
As a followup to the previous poll
of course you must tell the color which you fancy....
:p

(BTW I am not working for Honda nor collecting stats. I am just a ordinary member here)

Darn: I forgot red...

Last edited:
Reasons for my choice of Silver:
1. White is nice, but it gets dirty really quickly
2. Silver was available there and then
3. Black is nice, but also gets dirt marks easily
4. No red available here.

Sorry I forgot Red option in the Poll (can the admin add this? thanks)

I definitely like the shadow black look, but unfortunately only the silver / black is currently available when the NCX is release in the US around the June time-frame.

I definitely like the shadow black look, but unfortunately only the silver / black is currently available when the NCX is release in the US around the June time-frame.

That's fine, because IMHO, that is the best color combination for "classy" looks.
That is my personal opinion, of course.
:D

Honda Canada will only be bringing in "Black" and thank goodness it's the one that's a 6-speed manual with ABS (NC700XA). However, I saw the white and black when I was in Japan and I liked that colour combination as well. Looking forward to July when they're supposed to be here!

From the pic's, I think the black looks the best but I hate sitting on a black bike when its a 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
If it will fry an egg it tends to fry other things as well.:eek:
My dealer said silver is or color this year, same color as my GL1200 so I will have a big brother to the NC.
Really all the colors look pretty good and since not many are coming to the U.S. they will be unique for a while.

I'm really happy with my red even if certain members decide to ignore it just because it is not available in their country

Excuse me Mr Rocker, I left out the Red option accidentally. It was not against anyone or any color. And I could not edit the poll afterwards.
I did try to ask the admin to add it, straight away.
Kindly refrain from such untrue one-sided statements (it does not help you nor me).
Thank you for sticking to FACTS.

It is true I have not seen any red ones in Switzerland, nor have I seen the Loch Ness Monster.... :p

Last edited:
Back