• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your primary use for the NC?

1a for 99% of the time. The DCT is great for the stop and go of city riding. Starting some 2, plan some 3 & 4 this summer.

2, and hopefully 3 when I get some time. Always a. My wife rode with me many years ago when we were young and foolish. Now I'm just old and foolish and she tells me her adventuresome riding days are over.

3-a
4-a

I commute and have general shenanigans on my '07 CBR125R

If I suddenly didn't have my weeBR, then commuting duty/everything would default to the NCX of course. This is no condemnation of the NCX for enjoyment or ability; but the 125R kick's the 700's ass when it comes to mpg's and ease of use, running costs are virtually pennies, and strange as it may seem, after 40+ years riding and a gazillion bikes, the little 125 is one of my all time faves.

Back when I had my BMW, if someone held a gun to my head and told me to choose between my $20,000.00 brand spanking new F800ST and my $2,000.00 4 year old CBR, I would have laughed, helped them push the BMW into their van, and waved a cheery farewell. Same scenario today, and jeez, I think the NC700X would win out, but it would be a really, really, tough choice.

The one ace that the 700 has over the CBR (for me) is it's highway and long distance comfort, and the sheer amount of "real estate" available for packing tents 'n stuff for trips. :D

Back