• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Benelli Imperiale 400 BS6 Launches in India

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Benelli Upping Its Emissions Game​

A while back, my buddy Bill Hall reported on the new Benelli Imperiale 400 bike. Not too long after that, I followed up with a story about how the bike achieved BS6 emissions compliance. Now the motorcycle has officially been launched in India, according to BikeWale.

The motorcycle is unchanged from the last time I wrote about it. It still features a 374cc single-cylinder engine that’s fuel-injected and makes about 21 hp and 21 lb-ft of torque. That engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The bike’s styling has not changed either. All of the updates are in relation to the motorcycle’s exhaust system and its emissions.

One of the rumors back when I first reported that it achieved BS6 compliance was that its price would not be impacted, too much. Well, it seems Benelli now has given the bike a notable price hike.

The Imperiale 400 costs Rs 20,000 (about $266) more than the previous version of the motorcycle. That might not seem like much but Benelli’s bike was already a couple of hundred dollars more than the competitors’ bikes, and that could be the difference for many riders. I wish Benelli well, but I wonder if folks are willing to pay more for the bikes.

The post The Benelli Imperiale 400 BS6 Launches in India appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back