• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion Is…

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
And just like that, Red Bull KTM Factory Racing has won the FIM Hard Enduro World Championships – and it’s all thanks to the talent and skills of Team Orange and enduro star Manuel Lettenbichler!

This wasn’t come neck-and-neck event, either; KTM’s press release tells us that the German “led from start to finish in what was a ruthless display of hard enduro racing…delivering a mistake-free two-and-a-half-hour performance.”

The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release.
The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release.

This latest title marks Lettenbichler’s fifth out of seven events – 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion, and all on the indomitable KTM 300 EXC.

A hefty congrats from wBW!

“I can’t believe it!,” enthuses KTM’s enduro champion.

“In racing, anything can happen and before the season started, I said that I would just take each round one-by-one and just keep pushing all season. I didn’t expect to win when I returned from injury and then to win three in a row was amazing – that’s when I knew the title might be possible.”

“ I had a couple of tough races mid-season and that built up some pressure, especially heading into the final race in Spain. So many riders have ridden really well this season, the guys were really on it this year and the races were tough. I’m so happy to get the job done and it was amazing to win in front of such a big crowd…so a big thanks to everyone behind me.”

“What a year it’s been.”

Here’s the Final Standings of the 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Championship, according to KTM’s press release:

1. Manuel Lettenbichler (GER), KTM, 127pts
  2. Mario Roman (ESP), Sherco, 120pts
  3. Graham Jarvis (GBR), Husqvarna, 93pts
  4. Teodor Kabakchiev (BUL), KTM, 72pts
  5. Alfredo Gomez (ESP), GASGAS, 72pts
  6. Michael Walkner (AUT), GASGAS, 66pts
  7. Trystan Hart (CAN), KTM, 63pts
  8. Billy Bolt (GBR), Husqvarna, 62pts
  9. David Cyprian (CZE), KTM, 61pts
  10. Wade Young (RSA), Sherco, 56pts

What do you think?

Be sure to let us know by dropping a comment below, and as ever – stay safe on the twisties.

*All media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release*

The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release. The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release. The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release. The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release. The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release. The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release. The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release. The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release. The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion is Red Bull KTM Factory Racing star Manuel Lettenbichler! Media sourced from KTM’s relevant press release.
The post The 2022 FIM Hard Enduro World Champion Is… appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back