• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Swapped my NC for a Honda CB1000R

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
Today I swapped my NC for a Honda CB1000R. No don’t worry (or in some cases get excited) as it is only for the day whilst the NC has its 8000 mile service and new boots fitted. The R is a completely impractical bike but boy is it FUN!!!. It has great acceleration and changes line just by thinking about it. It gives me bags of confidence. Only problem being that it took me longer to get home due to the fact that I sought out some twisty back roads as the R is wasted on motorways. At the end of the ride my smile was almost too big to fit into my helmet. If wasn’t for it being impractical for my trips away I would certainly consider swapping my Crossrunner for one

I considered one before I saw the nc. I agree with you. The ergos were not to goog for me (being 6'3"). It was better than the cbr1000rr but not something I would want to take cross country. The nc fits that bill. I know some on here think it is too small for two up touring but this little bike is quite capable

Today I swapped my NC for a Honda CB1000R. No don’t worry (or in some cases get excited) as it is only for the day whilst the NC has its 8000 mile service and new boots fitted. The R is a completely impractical bike but boy is it FUN!!!. It has great acceleration and changes line just by thinking about it. It gives me bags of confidence. Only problem being that it took me longer to get home due to the fact that I sought out some twisty back roads as the R is wasted on motorways. At the end of the ride my smile was almost too big to fit into my helmet. If wasn’t for it being impractical for my trips away I would certainly consider swapping my Crossrunner for one

Going to be difficult to give it back and re-acclimate to less power I'll bet! :cool:

Back