• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shinko 700's for NC700?

Eric

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for a more off road capable tire than my current Shinko 705's (80% on-road, 20% off-road) The Shinko 700's are listed as 60% on-road, 40% off-road, but they don't have sizes that work for the NC700.

I know there are many NC riders who run the 705 and like that tire a lot and I'm thinking if the 700 tire were available Shinko's would be a nice, low cost alternative to TKC80 or K60 tires.

Question, How can we get Shinko to make 700's to fit the NC700?

The 5.10 17 Shinko 700's would be a good option at least for the front due to them being tubeless but they're pretty narrow to be rear tire's so I'd go with an 805 on the rear and a 700 on the front. The 5.10 is slightly larger in diameter but only by a little bit so you'll need to raise the fender but you probably don't need to put fork extensions on like I had to do.

I realize I'm a little late commenting on the thread but hopefully this helps you out.

Back