• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Satisfied with the ride

D

danrev

Some years ago I lost my wedding band when a group of exuberant jr. high campers at a camp I was leading threw me into the camp swimming hole. I hit the water, ring slipped off my finger and straight to the bottom. Sometime later my wife took me shopping for a new wedding band. We walked into the jewelry store, I looked at the assortment of men's rings, saw one that was fairly similar to my first one, so told the clerk I would buy it. She was totally surprised I didn't want to shop around some more before making my decision. I said, "No, l like this one. If I looked at others I might begin to second guess myself. If I don't, I will be satisfied with the one I have now."

My ring purchase is analogous to my purchase of my NC700x. I had not been on a motorcycle for 38 years when I decided to get back into riding again. I went to the local Honda dealer, saw the NC, took a test ride and liked it, so I bought it. I didn't have other bikes to compare it to so I don't know the pros and cons. All I know is that I enjoy riding and am satisfied with the purchase. The say ignorance is blind, and maybe in this case it's true.

Welcome aboard, there are many of us here who have had plenty of bikes to compare it to, the NC does well, no bike is perfect but for the price the NC is one hell of a ride.

Hi danrev,
you are very lucky indeed to have such a philosophy in life.
However, I must also say, you are also very lucky because the NCX is really a great bike to have.
:D
~Joe

Back