• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rider from Mid-TN

richarddacat

Reaction score
Visit site
I find this new bike from Honda just might be what I need.
Not sure though IF I want to part with the FJR and since my KLX get at least 60mpg I'm really not sure I need the KLX afterwards IF I got the NC. :confused:
I have a fever that's not subsiding I guess.
The NC is a neat bike indeed and I enjoy reading about what owners think and how the bike is doing for their purposes.

I've been on bikes for over 40yrs and the last Honda I bought was a 82 750F. I got off that when I bought my R90s and rode/owned many BMW's up untill I bought the FJR in 07.

My needs and thoughts about riding have changed quite a bit in the past year and I feel like touring will be less of an activity in the future so economy and cheap transportation looks like it could fill the bill instead, the NC700X might be just what I need....?

Thanks.
Kudo's to Beemerphile for turning me on to the forum. :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome to the jungle here Richard,
Call me Joe.

I think I am 20 years behind your timeline, I guess. You mentioned some of the bikes which I love and too pre-occupied now to own and ride. The R90...but GS.

I can't seem to use up a full tank. When it reaches 200km, it is still half tank. I just cannot stop my bad habit but turn into a petrol station to fill her up.
This Honda is really neat. I am sure it will bring you much joy and smiles, like it did me.
Hope you make up your mind soon...

And please...post pics of your bike/s.....I would love to see them.
~Joe

Hi Welcome to the forum. Like you I have had several BMWs both airhead boxers and Ks. Your mention of the R90/S reminds me of one of my favourite bikes and one I wish I still had. It started out as a Daytona Orange one but I had it custom painted in Green but still with the "smoke" effect by BMW GB. My froend had his done the same but in Blue.
Enjoy your NC
img419.jpg

now307.jpg

Hi Welcome to the forum. Like you I have had several BMWs both airhead boxers and Ks. Your mention of the R90/S reminds me of one of my favourite bikes and one I wish I still had. It started out as a Daytona Orange one but I had it custom painted in Green but still with the "smoke" effect by BMW GB. My froend had his done the same but in Blue.
Enjoy your NC
img419.jpg

now307.jpg

I know some hard core BMW owners that would drown you in some cheese and wine for painting over that Daytona Orange :eek: Shame on you ;)

I haven't bought an NCX yet, and still not sure if I will. The FJRs been parked during our heat wave and the other two have been getting road time. I got the FJR out today and it never fails to bring out a smile.

282ac205.jpg

93fd47e9.jpg

83737415.jpg

Welcome to the forum Richard.
John

Thanks, the Cat was named Richard, my name is Keith

Back