• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

One way to make your commute more interesting

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
Sometimes to relieve the bordom of my 37 mile commute home I play a game of "no feet down" which is simply to try and time my approach to traffic lights and junctions so that I don't actually have to feet my down. My record so far is only 3 times which considering the number of lights that are involved I don't think is too bad

sounds good, I occasionally do this depending on the timing of my stopping and the lights changing to green. It sounds like your commute is a little longer than mine though, mine's "only" 30 miles and most of that is hilly and curvy rural roads.
Tony

I have a 20 mile commute each way and while it would be nearly impossible to try that game on the way to work, the ride home at midnight has me doing something similar.

Doing what you are doing is great practice for a slow race. I do the same thing when traffic is backed up and stop-and-go on the interstate. Someday challenge your friends to a slow race. Pick a line in a parking lot, start at the same time and place. Whoever crosses the line first, loses. It takes alot more skill and finesse to win a slow race than a fast one.

WGW

Damn Bob, that was downright exciting... I will never get that minute of my short life back!! LOL I play the slow race games myself when I commute on the bike, even got 10-15 seconds stopped at a red light before I had to put a foot down...the low CG is awesome!

Back