• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OEM Saddle Bag Bling

wgwgoldwing

So long folks!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my saddle bag bling today. Pretty simple install.

The panels have double stick foam tape around the edges and a plastic rivet for the center:
bling1.jpg

Plastic rivet, new Honda emblems, and an alcohol wipe:
bling2.jpg

Plastic rivet:
bling3.jpg

Rivet installed:
bling4.jpg

Back of installed rivet:
bling5.jpg

Bling, bling:
bling6.jpg

It does mention that it needs to sit for 24 hours prior to use, 72 before it reaches full strength.

WGW

I like it, and I'm not a big bling guy. I typically prefer the matte black look for luggage. I think it's the extra texture the molded lines give to them that really sets it off.

You'll have to post some full bike shots with the new covers.

trey

Looks like a great workshop you have there...instead of the disorganised mess in garage.

Thanks!

And the Wings are gong in the right direction!

First time I was lucky and got it right, this time I was actually paying attention. :D

I like it, and I'm not a big bling guy. I typically prefer the matte black look for luggage. I think it's the extra texture the molded lines give to them that really sets it off.

trey

Yeah, tomorrow when I have some light, I'll take an on bike picture with a before and after.

Looks cool, did you get the matching tank side bling also?

Nope. I was really looking to balance the color. The back seemed kind of plain to me with the black bags. I'm no decorator, but I really like the look.

I have not seen any tank side bling listed in the UK. Do you have a link to it please

Here ya go:

Genuine Honda Front Side Cowl Panel - Honda NC700X (2012~) - Accessories - sportbike - Superbike Toy Store - 1.866.999.9823

WGW

trey

Here's a comparison shot:

beforeafter1.jpg

WGW

Back