• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

oem power point

drmud

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone mounted honda power outlet, looking for the spot they plug into on the nc700 that is switched? a copy of the install sheet would be great. setting up my bike with electrical. thanks drmud

Honda wants you to purchase the harness for all the accessories. That plugs into the bike and the outlet (or grips etc) plug into that.

i opened the fuse box, i dont see any accesory port like my wing has. i am looking for the point on the bike where the honda subharness plugs in.

Last edited:
It's on the left side of the bike under the plastic side panels, pretty much above the shift lever. I think Beemerphile posted photos in one of the extreme farkling threads. Ask your dealer to print out the 12 volt accessory socket installation instructions. They have step by step instructions for accessing the connector.

Bob

By the way, you will need a power relay and fuse to provide switched power to the connector. Honda sells a relay kit for this, but it is the same part number relay as the two that are already installed in the fuse box and a 7.5 amp fuse. The fuse and relay just plug into existing sockets in the fuse box.

Bob

Option6P_Connector.png

Is there any way to connect a simple two usb 12v power supply that we can find in ebay with the subhurness and provide power only when the motorcycle is on?

Is there any way to connect a simple two usb 12v power supply that we can find in ebay with the subhurness and provide power only when the motorcycle is on?

Yes, it is. You will need the subharness (08A71-MGS-D30) and relay (08A70-MGS-D30). You will plug the relay in the fuse box and the subharness in the Option6P connector. The subharness will give you room for 4 accesories. You can connect your USB socket in one of these.

Another option is to buy just the relay and do some DIY job to plug your socket directly to the Option6P connector. In this case, you will find the wiring map in your CD shop manual. Feel free to ask any cuestion if you don't understand it

Ask for the subharness and relay at your dealer, they are not expensive. I bought mines online at Web!ke

Last edited:
Forgot to mention you will need too a 7.5 amp fuse. The accesories circuit must be protected by this fuse. If my memory serves me well, you got the fuse when you buy the relay

Yes, it is. You will need the subharness (08A71-MGS-D30) and relay (08A70-MGS-D30). You will plug the relay in the fuse box and the subharness in the Option6P connector. The subharness will give you room for 4 accesories. You can connect your USB socket in one of these.

Another option is to buy just the relay and do some DIY job to plug your socket directly to the Option6P connector. In this case, you will find the wiring map in your CD shop manual. Feel free to ask any cuestion if you don't understand it

Ask for the subharness and relay at your dealer, they are not expensive. I bought mines online at Web!ke

I purchased the genuine subharness and relay but they do not have installation instructions. Where can I find these.
I have been looking for the wiring map. Where would I get a CD shop manual. The manual I got with the bike is a User manual.

I purchased the genuine subharness and relay but they do not have installation instructions. Where can I find these.
I have been looking for the wiring map. Where would I get a CD shop manual. The manual I got with the bike is a User manual.

My reply was for Whiteyez; not everyone has the shop manual, you must to buy it. You can ask for it to your dealer, or buy it online at Helm Inc.

Anyway:

The subharness plugs to the Option6P connector; look for it in a previous post in this thread. To connect it you will have to dismount the left fairing

The relay and fuse must be plugged in the fuse box located at the left side of the battery. To do so, you must remove the fuse box cover. Then, plug them as follows:

Sin título.jpg

HTH

Back