• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OEM Centerstand update

soggybottom

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Was at dealer yesterday and interrogated the parts guy about my backordered centerstand. He made a call and was informed there are about 250 units backordered in the USA and a 500 unit shipment will arrive and in dealers by mid dec.

Was at dealer yesterday and interrogated the parts guy about my backordered centerstand. He made a call and was informed there are about 250 units backordered in the USA and a 500 unit shipment will arrive and in dealers by mid dec.

I am in Canada and that's exactly what my dealer also told me.

I've had two orders for the center stand backordered and cancelled by BikeBandit. Now have an order with my local dealer pending. Yes, I know I could get it quick with Web!ke from Japan, but there's no hurry since the riding season is winding down for the winter.

There must have been an initial shipment with the bikes. I bought mine 7/27 and picked the center stand up on 7/29 from same dealer.

Well, at least the feedback is consistent. I checked with my dealer this morning and they are now showing 20 December as the date for mine. Of course 2 weeks ago they were showing 15 November, so I don't have a lot of confidence in the Honda accessories pipeline right now.

Bob

Back