• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member in Sumter, SC

mycroft96

Reaction score
Visit site
Long time rider that's looking for something simpler than my '96 Goldwing (getting tired of the weight and the summer heat). Currently have a Goldwing, C10 Concours, and a Sportster XL1200 in the garage. The Goldwing and the Concours are for sale and i'm thinking about replacing with the NC.

Welcome to the forum. The NC is not super light but it carries it's weight low and feels lighter than it is. The NC is not as ideal for carrying a passenger, like the Goldwing would be, but as a bike for a single rider, it’s awesome.

I know what you mean about Goldwing summer heat. Our Goldwing is rarely ridden in the summer. As far heat coming from the NC, I never notice any at all.

Welcome mycroft96 ! I also came to the NC for the benefits you are after. I had 3 Valkyries, couple of Harleys, and various other bikes. Like 670cc said, the heat is a non issue. Its a bike that I can ride until its time to hang up the keys.

Back