• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X Canadian version

I was waiting on delivery :)
It took a couple tries to get the proper brackets (one mis-communication on my part and one internal on theirs).
I just finished the install & test ride to day.

let us know on the improvement level - which size ? if you can put a few pics up would be nice.

Wow man ... very nice
I was promised delivery this week coming up

It does have the Showa forks as advertised right ? I hate to be annoying asking again but that's way moire important than the lack of led headlight

Enjoy !

It does have the Showa forks as advertised right ?

I'm pretty sure most of the forks on Honda motorcycles are Showa forks. Doesn't Honda own a majority stake in Showa? (I'm not sure). But, I guess you're referring specifically to the Dual Bending Valve variety.

The Cycle World 2012 NC700X test report stated that the suspension front and rear was from Showa. But then, they have been known to be wrong on many occasions.

SUSPENSION & TIRES
Front suspension:
ManufacturerShowa
Tube diameter41mm
Claimed wheel travel5.4 in.
Adjustmentsnone
Rear suspension:
ManufacturerShowa
Typesingle shock
Claimed wheel travel5.9 in.
Adjustmentsspring preload

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure most of the forks on Honda motorcycles are Showa forks. Doesn't Honda own a majority stake in Showa? (I'm not sure). But, I guess you're referring specifically to the Dual Bending Valve variety.

The Cycle World 2012 NC700X test report stated that the suspension front and rear was from Showa. But then, they have been known to be wrong on many occasions.

SUSPENSION & TIRES
Front suspension:
ManufacturerShowa
Tube diameter41mm
Claimed wheel travel5.4 in.
Adjustmentsnone
Rear suspension:
ManufacturerShowa
Typesingle shock
Claimed wheel travel5.9 in.
Adjustmentsspring preload

I think I should be able to tell by the bolts once I get it and yes the dual bending valves is what I was referring to...

I think I should be able to tell by the bolts once I get it and yes the dual bending valves is what I was referring to...

I'm going to be honest. By looking at the bike I can't tell. There is no writing on the bolts or the forks themselves as far as I can see.

my bike finally arrived, a few hours ago. it's raining here now... the pic quality sucks, sorry... plus not sure why you can't rotate them...

there is a burned smell from the bike... i guess it's the engine and it's normal... it shows 0KM.

I like it a lot, Im bit intimidated by it coming from a maxi scooter 400 bargeman where half the throttle would get the bike rolling but this one I tried it a little in the garage and I was already worried :rolleyes:

I imagine I'll get used to it.

Attachments

• IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 172
Congrats on you new bike!

Yep, unlike a CVT scooter, where you need to spin it up to engage the centrifugal clutch, on the DCT she'll move out as soon as you crack the throttle. You'll master it in no time.

my bike finally arrived, a few hours ago. it's raining here now... the pic quality sucks, sorry... plus not sure why you can't rotate them...

there is a burned smell from the bike... i guess it's the engine and it's normal... it shows 0KM.

I like it a lot, Im bit intimidated by it coming from a maxi scooter 400 bargeman where half the throttle would get the bike rolling but this one I tried it a little in the garage and I was already worried :rolleyes:

I imagine I'll get used to it.

I came from a PCX150 scooter and I know exactly what you mean. But believe me, you'll quickly go from 'minor concern' to can't-wipe-the-smile-from-your-face happy!! :cool: I kept the scooter for the kids to ride, and on the odd & rare occasion that I get back on it I start to twist the throttle and feel like I'm waiting forever for it to start moving, and then I feel like there's a bungee cord attached to an anchor slowing the acceleration!!

Lol - thanks for the support guys
I am practicing today and it's going fine! But it's freezing here in Ontario today !

Back