• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My rant about firearms! Isn't it funny?

I have been tracking (reading) the NRA moves with Biden. Lets see how Biden responds.
Anyway all politicians want to score points with voters.
Do they really care?

I guess the same percentage of mentally mad people using legal guns are same as the number of politicians who really care about people.
Less than 1%.

It's the decline of the society but the current administration and the social hysteria is refusing (unable?) to see it. Instead, they blame on the easiest object as escape goat - firearms. I think the unwillingness to face the real social problem in the US is short-sighted. It's a copout.

Sometimes I also have a weird feeling it is the weather and global warming and too-fast-too-rich/poor economy which are also driving people nuts!
And then they take the nearest weapon (gun, knives, bus, etc) and go on a rampage.

Doesn't that make one mad (angry)~?

Weapons manufacturers love this idiotic paranoia. NOBODY is coming for your gun. They have their own already. "Quick, the price went up, we need more to sell for investments in death and tragedy......." Common sense should enter into this, no? I own guns. They are not "cool" guns nor do I have any desire to own one. I have no fear of being attacked. Enjoy your paranoia and I'd appreciate you not sharing. I'm going for a ride. Unarmed.

Weapons manufacturers love this idiotic paranoia. NOBODY is coming for your gun. They have their own already. "Quick, the price went up, we need more to sell for investments in death and tragedy......." Common sense should enter into this, no? I own guns. They are not "cool" guns nor do I have any desire to own one. I have no fear of being attacked. Enjoy your paranoia and I'd appreciate you not sharing. I'm going for a ride. Unarmed.

Enjoy the ride!

Motorcycle-Personnel-Carrier.jpg

F&F backfired on them, they managed to all but bury it. I think this last one may backfire also.

Last edited:
Personally I believe more should be done for the mental health of people.
Guns is not the point here.
Guns is just an easy witch hunt target. The people want blood.
I am not afraid that someone takes away my gun. But they must guarantee they take away ALL GUNS, and we can then start knife-throwing as a new hobby.
Next? Axe-throwing.
And then what?

Fork-throwing?
Soon we will all eat with chopsticks. Oh no, those can kill too? Just ask Jackie Chan.
:p

The authorities will never be able to take all the guns. Criminals will not willingly give them up. The powerful, wealthy elite will never give them up. It will leave the common law abiding person vulnerable and defenseless. Remember, when seconds count, help is only minutes away.

it's impossible to take away ALL GUNS. The liberals love to site how Japan has extreme low gun death because all firearms are banned. But they never talk about how violate crime (include guns) are on the raise in Australia and UK after their gun ban. Not to mention Mexico which all firearms are illegal. But that's another subject and another can of worm.

Banning guns would only take guns away from law abiding citizens. Criminals and out laws will still have guns and they will go unopposed. Even if, A BIG IF, the world can be rid of firearms, criminals will get their hands on the next best lethal weapon, whether it be a samurai sword, 9" chef's knife, or even a hammer or a baseball bat. The government can NOT and is incapable of babysit us by taking away all sharp objects from us. And for those who think it's possible to live in an utopia, you've lived a sheltered live and should get out more.

The authorities will never be able to take all the guns. Criminals will not willingly give them up. The powerful, wealthy elite will never give them up. It will leave the common law abiding person vulnerable and defenseless. Remember, when seconds count, help is only minutes away.

Sadly, the police is under no obligation to protect you. Their main responsibility is to enforce law (to an extend) and to minimize civil disorder. But they tend to spend more time on investigating crimes AFTER they have been committed. You are on your own.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html?_r=0

Last edited:
In my neck of the woods, A lot of law enforcement are on our side. If the Government tried to do anything like confiscate all firearms, they would loose a lot of military personnel and law enforcement to the citizens of America. Combine that with the " 21.8 million Americans''
(Number of U.S. Hunters Greater Than Expected | NSSF Blog)
that hunt and you may have something to worry about, if they try to take Americans God given rights away from them.
I had a friend email me this a while back. I haven't confirmed that it is on the up and up, but seems reasonable to me.

Subject: Different view of gun control

Interesting slant on things
AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---
Pretty Amazing!
download

The world's largest army... America 's hunters!
I had never thought about
this...

download

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a
handful of states and

arrived at a striking
conclusion:

download

There were over 600,000 hunters
this season in the state of Wisconsin ..
Allow me to restate that number:

Over the last several months,
Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in
the world.

download

More men under arms than in Iran.

More than France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to
the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with
firearms, and no one was killed.
download

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and
Michigan's 700,000 hunters,
all of whom have now returned home safely.
Toss in a quarter million hunters
in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the
hunters of those four states alone

would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states.
It's millions more.

The point?

America will forever be safe

from foreign invasion with that
kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting...
it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national
security.

download
That's why all enemies,

foreign and domestic,
want to see us
disarmed.

Food for thought,

when next we consider gun control.

Overall it's true,
so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters
don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question
would still remain...

What army of 2 million would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens???

(IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR

LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT TAKING CONTROL OF THE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS)
download

For the sake of our freedom,
don't ever allow gun control
or confiscation of guns.

-- Arlen M Buck -------------------- We live in the land of the free only because we live in the land of the brave.

The world's largest army?
Don't you TRUST your elected president and governors?

They will protect you, and surely shed tears at your funerals too.
Don't worry. They will also disarm millions of criminals with illegal guns. They have been doing that for years!
Wait a minute, you say they were not really successful with those crooks?
Ah....law-abiding citizens are easier to "convince" and legislate.
Ah I see.

Low hanging fruits first.

It's the decline of the society but the current administration and the social hysteria is refusing (unable?) to see it. Instead, they blame on the easiest object as escape goat - firearms. I think the unwillingness to face the real social problem in the US is short-sighted. It's a copout.

You leave out the possibility that disarming the populace is their real motive and not protecting the people. If it was about "the children" Obama would not have killed 168 children in Pakistan with his drones or supported partial birth abortions. He does a pretty tear for the cameras. His kids' school has a dozen armed guards. I guess he and his wife have hundreds - with machine guns. How many do you have? Don't think for a minute that they think this will solve the problem of violence, they are not that stupid. It is the average voter who is that stupid.

Rohm Emmanuel said "Never let a good crisis go to waste." That is what this is about.

You leave out the possibility that disarming the populace is their real motive and not protecting the people. If it was about "the children" Obama would not have killed 168 children in Pakistan with his drones or supported partial birth abortions. He does a pretty tear for the cameras. His kids' school has a dozen armed guards. I guess he and his wife have hundreds - with machine guns. How many do you have? Don't think for a minute that they think this will solve the problem of violence, they are not that stupid. It is the average voter who is that stupid.

Rohm Emmanuel said "Never let a good crisis go to waste." That is what this is about.

I love this statement...it hits the nail (target) right on its head!

not getting involved in the gun thing because as I said before it's an American thing and nothing to do with those that do not live there. However I do want to say that I fully agree with Lee about the drones.
Today there are too many countries getting invilved in other countries polotics and yes I definately include britain in that
Sorry if this is not a popular view but it's mine

((((Today there are too many countries getting invilved in other countries polotics)))

it gets my back up with all these countries interfering with others so I try not to get invilved in polotics
computer_bash.gif

A few days into the new year 2013, a Swiss MAD MAN (drunk at that time) gunned down 3 dead and 2 severely injured in Swiss area Valais.
Great timing huh?

Valais shooting: Daillon tragedy brings gun control into focus - swissinfo

There was already an American commentator who tries to link the 2 shooting as same problem.
I think it is not exactly the same problem if you examine the finer details.

Anyway another mad man who somehow gained access to firearms, although his were all seized and destroyed beforehand.
Sad.
:(

Last edited:
Back