• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My 2023 Seat is Killing Me

I recently bought a pair of the Moto Skiveez. I have to say they didnt get it done for me, not much relief when riding, and off the bike it felt like I was walking with a load in my pants. $75 wasted for me.
Try cycling padded underwear. It helps

I ordered a 2nd seat from Honda because they're not that expensive and I was going to send it to Laam or Russel, but I think if I go custom I'm going to go Selle. But before I do that I think I'll pull the staples on the spare and put a half-inch layer of outdoor furniture foam in there, sculpted a bit to reduce the tank-end drop, and then staple the OEM fabric back over the top. I have a bit of experience making custom bike seats work, and since I already have the spare seat, I've got little to lose except some time and $15 worth of foam.

I use the Airhawk on long trips. After a recent 1,600 mile trip, I can say that it definitely made a huge difference. Without it I would be in agony on a long trip, and by the end of the day stopping every 40-50 miles for a butt break. If you do try the Airhawk, ensure that you follow the inflation procedures properly. Many folks inflate it like a balloon. No bueno. I find that I can barely tell it's inflated all when done properly.

Back