• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MV Agusta Offers Four-Year Warranty on MY2023

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
MV Agusta’s added a tantalizing layer of incentive to the purchase of one of their 2023 models; as of July 27th, anybody wanting to get their hands on an MY2023 MV Agusta machine will find themselves with a four-year warranty, as well as 24/7 roadside assistance. The news comes the same day that we covered the Schrianna-based bike brand’s six-month anniversary with parent company Pierer Mobility – an entity that currently holds a 25.1% stake in MV Agusta, and dreams big plans for the fast, foreseeable future.

A front-quarter view of MV Agusta's Brutale. Media sourced from MV Agusta.
A front-quarter view of MV Agusta's Brutale. Media sourced from MV Agusta.

A front-quarter view of MV Agusta’s Brutale. Media sourced from MV Agusta.

A heads up; we’re told that the roadside assistance is currently only available to Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Spain and the UK, though more countries are to come. Should riders find themselves with maintenance problems, perks of this service also include the following, courtesy of MV Agusta’s press release (published to Roadracing World):

• Repair on the spot
  • Towing to an authorised MV Agusta dealer/service point
  • Technical assistance
  • Transportation to destination
  • Replacement vehicle
  • Repatriation of the vehicle from abroad
  • Accommodation
A front-quarter view of MV Agusta's Dragster. Media sourced from MV Agusta.
A front-quarter view of MV Agusta's Dragster. Media sourced from MV Agusta.

A front-quarter view of MV Agusta’s Dragster. Media sourced from MV Agusta.

With the Dragster RR SCS America edition playing homage to 50 years of MV Agusta’s 750 S and further festivities expected of the brand in anticipation of EICMA, we look forward to the next quarter of fun.

*Media sourced from MV Agusta*​

The post MV Agusta Offers Four-Year Warranty on MY2023 appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back