• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Morocco 2015 - nc750x enduro

W

wildeone

Hi,
Just returned from 12 days, almost 3000 kilometers long Morocco trip on my honda nc750x.
We rode many off pavement roads there and nc750x was perfect. A little bit more ground clearance would be nice though
because while crossing one of many creeks there I managed to hit the big rock one time hard with the honda belly. Luckily not hard enough to break anything.
I should get a skid plate for sure. Radiator was fine without protection after I put the fender extender before departure.

My honda was riding along without any issues or difficulties side by side with few transalps, one yamaha XT 600, one africa twin and few bmw GSs (f800gs adventure, f700gs and f650gs).
As a matter of fact yamaha XT and nc750x were the only one not crashing once during the trip. The only time all bikes were down was on the Ferry from Algeciras to Tanger Med.
They didn't tie them strong enough and the sea rocking hard toppled most down.

I didn't take many pictures as I'm generally to lazy for that especially as others fellow riders were shooting but as I promised a few pics below.
Definitely the most fun we had on Sahara desert near Merzouga. My new tyres, tkc 80 conti were great but on Sahara sands no tyre are good enough.
I have buried my rear wheel up to axle very quickly :)

View attachment 23723

View attachment 23727

View attachment 23728

Last edited by a moderator:
oh whats so scary in de mountains not terrorist is it?
look like a lot of fun to.

didn't you have engine problem recently?
oil issue was it?

oh whats so scary in de mountains not terrorist is it?
look like a lot of fun to.

curvy gravel, stone trails with occasional mud, snow and climb or descent parts near steep cliffs with long way down...

didn't you have engine problem recently?
oil issue was it?

engine problems? honda??? not mine for sure.
Almost 10k km (6200 miles) and not a single problem.

Very nice, if only the middle part of Africa was not the chaos it is now I would go from South Africa to Europe.

Now you can go to a small area in the north, where you have been, and here where I live the Southern part is safe to ride also with epic rides.

Not possible to ride the continent across safely though.

engine problems? honda??? not mine for sure.
Almost 10k km (6200 miles) and not a single problem.
oh I just notice your from Poland.
the guy who had engine problem was from Turkey.

Very nice, if only the middle part of Africa was not the chaos it is now I would go from South Africa to Europe.

Now you can go to a small area in the north, where you have been, and here where I live the Southern part is safe to ride also with epic rides.

Not possible to ride the continent across safely though.

and isn't it a shame? so many beautiful lands to ride :(

I think we can now call the NCX the new "Africa Twin" . Well done. This little bike is surprising a lot of folks, me included. Two folks from USA have proved them also enroute down to Patagonia. I think it is time for Honda to reassess this bike and make a proper Adventure version available. However, no doubt the 1000cc CRF will take precedence.

Back