• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Louisville, KY folks (and surrounding areas) - Impromptu Meetup and Chili cookoff

Deckyon

Reaction score
raven.deckyon.com
The only thing that is solid is there is a chili cookoff at the Author Street Louisville Harley Davidson dealer from 11:00 to 1:00 pm Saturday. I have been talkin with a few of the guys/gals in the Louisville Vintage Motor Works and some will be meeting up at 10:30 am at 502 Moto (located at 814 East Broadway, Alley Between Shelby and Logan, Louisville, Kentucky) and riding over to the dealer for the chili. After that, I think some are going for some dirt riding, some will be heading for some street riding. I think I will be heading off with a friend to Bardstown.

Again, the only thing that is of any kind of official planning is the chili cook off.

Hmm, Saturday, and about that time it should be in the mid to upper 40's. I may be there between 11 and 1130am. I will keep the Suzuki at home and ride the Honda :). Thanks for the notice

We had a great ride today with some of the LouVin club and it was great meeting another NC rider. David, it was great to meet you. Hope the weather clears and stays that way, I cant wait to ride again!

Back