• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Missoula, Montana

navigator

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I finally broke down and put down a deposit for an NC700x. Delivery will be in early January, But I don't know how I will be getting it home in the snow.

I am recently retired from about 25 years at sea riding seismic ships looking for NC700X fuel. During the winter here in Montana I machine model engines and do a bit of hunting and shooting. Last summer I took my little V Star 250 up to Glacier Park twice and also ran the Beartooth Highway into Yellowstone Park. The Beartooth is considered by many to be the #1 motorcycle road in the US. It's a great trip.

Congratulations!!!!
Now all you have to do is endure the next 3 or 4 weeks of waiting!!!!
I think Honda offers a snowplow attachment for this all around machine...lol
I've done Beartooth a couple of times. VERY nice road. Chief Joseph is just as good IMHO.

The wife and I did the Pass about 3 years ago. There was snow on the ground in July. We rode from Ohio to WY. for the BMW Int. Rally then on to MT, Utah, and CO. for the Top O Rockies Rally and then home. Love that area.

Welcome. I did the Beartooth on a Goldwing last time, and look forward to carving it on the more nimble NC next time. Love your backyard!

Back