• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Happy Turkey Day

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
If you are going out for a ride today be especially aware of left turners, people with out of town plates looking for a street or address, or people pulling slowly in or out of driveways. Lots of travelers today that may be unfamiliar with the area and doing stupid stuff unintentionally.

5xjL4VGh.jpg

Ha funny on today's ride I got behind one of these guys. I was going down the road and this guy was stopped in the road. Then he took off. About 3 miles up the road he puts on his left turn signal and I'm thinking where is he going? There's no where to turn left here. He slows down realizes there is no where to turn, turns off his signal and accelerates again. About a quarter mile up the road he puts on his right turn signal and slows and pulls into a side street and just stops .

yep, I'm guessing he was looking for Aunt Sally's place and couldn't find it.

Happy Thanksgiving. It’s a beautiful day for a ride but we need to cook for 9 people, so no ride. It would be unfair to the wife if I slipped out for a quickie.

Back