• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

greetings from singapore..

boispark

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys.. the new NC700 will be coming to singapore this mid april.. however the black color nc700s which i reserved will only arrive in july.. darn!!!

while waiting for the bike i keep myself updated regularly through this forum..

a qns i would like to ask.. Is the parts for the nc700x comoatible for the S series.

im looking out for a higher windshield, 12 socket charger, top box and a mainstand.. theres is in the web for the X series.. will it be comppatible for the S series.

im also active in the other forum :

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you got your bike by now, maybe thats where you are riding it instead of posting.

Hay Happy since your not riding lately, would you like me to take a photo of the NC on Ft. Lauderdale beach?

Hope you got your bike by now, maybe thats where you are riding it instead of posting.

Hay Happy since your not riding lately, would you like me to take a photo of the NC on Ft. Lauderdale beach?

Hello Fla, can we call you by name or avatar?
It is true I have not been riding much, but it is more like I am not posting too much here. I have been accused before (in the other forum and since banned) for posting TOO MUCH. It is true.
I am an attention-seeker, it seems.

However, do search here for my videos and pictures. I will soon do a 1-day trip with other like-minded riders, and perhaps , just maybe, I will post some videos and pictures.
Stay tuned.
:eek:

Ok post your best picture, you're on!

Back