• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greetings from Eastern Panhandle of WV

Cyclerosis

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all! Just rode my new 2012 NC700X home from Ridersville Honda in Berkeley Springs, WV. I've always admired Honda's ability to engineer a quality motorcycle and this little machine is no exception. There's many miles of mountain roads where I live and I had the pleasure of testing it's agility and ability when bringing it home. I'm looking forward to biker discussion from you all and hope I'll be able to contribute as well. Best regards! :cool:

Hi all! Just rode my new 2012 NC700X home from Ridersville Honda in Berkeley Springs, WV. I've always admired Honda's ability to engineer a quality motorcycle and this little machine is no exception. There's many miles of mountain roads where I live and I had the pleasure of testing it's agility and ability when bringing it home. I'm looking forward to biker discussion from you all and hope I'll be able to contribute as well. Best regards! :cool:

Hello there, congratulations on your recent acquisition, and welcome to the forum.

Back